I’ve been asked to write about Camp Ukandu, what it is and what it means to the kids we serve and to the staff who participate. It would take me pages to write everything, so I will tell you in no uncertain terms that Camp Ukandu is an amazing, outrageous, fun-filled week for kids with, or who have had, cancer and their siblings. The mission of Camp Ukandu is to provide a safe and secure … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?