2013 marks the 10th anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle, and there’s plenty to celebrate. Since the program began, 58 shoes have been produced, each representing the life of a very special kid. Nearly $8 million has been raised to support OHSH Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and countless lives have been changed by the young designers who have so graciously shared their stories. This year, we’ve got seven more stories to tell: Daniel, Elijah, Kate, Kira, Ross, Bella and Jake … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth