When caring for children, doctors work with the patient and parents to decide upon a course for medical treatment. In making treatment recommendations it is common for the doctor to outline the benefits and risks of medical therapy, and sometimes the risks of NOT receiving that medical therapy. Just like many other decisions in everyday life, medical decisions are made based on an analysis of the risks and benefits. In this post, I will provide … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?