When caring for children, doctors work with the patient and parents to decide upon a course for medical treatment. In making treatment recommendations it is common for the doctor to outline the benefits and risks of medical therapy, and sometimes the risks of NOT receiving that medical therapy. Just like many other decisions in everyday life, medical decisions are made based on an analysis of the risks and benefits. In this post, I will provide … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher