When caring for children, doctors work with the patient and parents to decide upon a course for medical treatment. In making treatment recommendations it is common for the doctor to outline the benefits and risks of medical therapy, and sometimes the risks of NOT receiving that medical therapy. Just like many other decisions in everyday life, medical decisions are made based on an analysis of the risks and benefits. In this post, I will provide … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another