When caring for children, doctors work with the patient and parents to decide upon a course for medical treatment. In making treatment recommendations it is common for the doctor to outline the benefits and risks of medical therapy, and sometimes the risks of NOT receiving that medical therapy. Just like many other decisions in everyday life, medical decisions are made based on an analysis of the risks and benefits. In this post, I will provide … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective