Pediatric radiologists at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital consult with pediatricians, surgeons and other referring physicians to decide whether CT, radiograph (X-Ray), and/or fluoroscopy (angiogram) examinations are the best option for imaging a child in need of diagnostic radiology services. These imaging exams: Provide an intimate look at a child’s anatomy and sometimes their physiology. Allow diagnosis of diseases and injuries, as well as normal anatomy. Deliver ionizing radiation to the patient in order create these … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs