As I was walking to the hospital this morning thinking about my next blog post, I realized that I had forgotten my sunglasses at home, and I needed them. Yes, it is November in Portland! So I thought I would write about sources of natural background radiation to which we are all exposed just by living here on Earth and how we can limit a child’s exposure to, or the long-term effects of, that exposure. Natural … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher