As I was walking to the hospital this morning thinking about my next blog post, I realized that I had forgotten my sunglasses at home, and I needed them. Yes, it is November in Portland! So I thought I would write about sources of natural background radiation to which we are all exposed just by living here on Earth and how we can limit a child’s exposure to, or the long-term effects of, that exposure. Natural … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?