This article was written by Scott Henjum and originally appeared in the Portland Monthly 2017 Kids’ Health Annual magazine. Your child doesn’t need to be a high school football star to be at risk of a concussion. Also called mild traumatic brain injuries, concussions can be caused by any serious impact to the head, most commonly during a high-contact sport, a fall or a bike or car accident. Jim Chesnutt, M.D., a sports medicine physician … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth