More than 1 in 10 young people in the United States experiences recurrent headaches, and parents are eager to find ways to ease their pain and help their children get back to normal life and school. To that end, nearly 1 in 3 youth aged 10 to 17 who regularly experience headaches are turning to some type of complementary or alternative medicine (CAM), in addition to conventional medical care. CAM includes things like herbal therapies, acupuncture … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs