In this column, I am happy to announce that we are developing a relationship with Massachusetts General Hospital’s Think:Kids program. This program, also known as the Collaborative Problem Solving model, has grown out of the work of Ross Greene, Ph.D., and Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., and is designed to help children, families and care providers deal more effectively with challenging behaviors. Children who frequently shut down, become defiant or explosive may respond to traditional behavioral strategies … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed