Colin Couch’s Air Force 1 Freestyle design from 2008 is the third shoe to be rereleased by Nike in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle. Colin’s shoes will be available Saturday, Aug. 3, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the country. Visit insider.nike.com for more information. With his signature bow tie and larger-than-life personality, Colin Couch is an unforgettable member of the 2008 Doernbecher Freestyle team. Colin was treated for a … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher