You can help control influenza activity in our community by getting vaccinated. It’s important to get vaccinated every year against the flu. The vaccine is given each year because immunity decreases after a year, and because each year’s vaccine is formulated to prevent that year’s anticipated strains of influenza viruses. Once again, OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital will be offering free flu vaccines to our patients’ parents and other adult close contacts. This “Free Vaccine for … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher