Edited 10/20/16 to include up-to-date vaccination information You can help control influenza activity in our community by getting vaccinated. It’s important to get vaccinated every year against the flu. The vaccine is given each year because immunity decreases after a year, and because each year’s vaccine is formulated to prevent that year’s anticipated strains of influenza viruses. Once again, OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital will be offering free flu vaccines to our patients’ parents and other … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another