I have worked with pregnant women for 20 years as a dietitian and diabetes educator. I love that pregnancy is a time of heightened awareness around the importance of good nutrition, which is why it is so fun to work with this patient population. We now know that good nutrition is important — not only for the immediate health of the developing baby, but also for the baby’s future health as she grows into adulthood. … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth