At OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, where I’m a pediatric resident, inspiration is everywhere. I have the pleasure of working with talented, dedicated physicians and nurses every day. Yet, it is often patients and their families, their endless hope and caring, that make me want to be better and do more. One afternoon not long ago, the mother of a patient in the OHSU Doernbecher cardiology clinic shared with me the story of her adorable son’s … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth