A confused 2-year-old sat on the carpeted floor, surrounded by three enthusiastic women with a bounty of toys. His mother was anxiously awaiting our assessment a few feet away at a child-size table. This is not how I envisioned my pediatric training to be, but this day was an unexpected gift. On that sunny Portland afternoon, I was at Early Intervention, a school-based statewide organization that provides free services to children ages birth to 3 … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher