Everyone always says that pediatricians become better physicians once they have children of their own. When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I started to envision each patient as my own child, and it changed me, for better or for worse. I cried more, I smiled more, and I just cared more. I was able to look at situations from the perspective of a parent, and I could not imagine what … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?