Q. What can I pack in my son’s school lunch that is nutritious and fun to eat? A. Sandwiches made on whole-grain bread with a lean protein like turkey ham or chicken are easy to make, affordable and convenient to take to school. Some children like lettuce or sliced cucumber on sandwiches, but many are picky about vegetables. Try offering small vegetables like baby carrots, cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas to dip in a … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another