As we head into Spring Break, many children will be playing outdoors, and the most important message I can give families is this: Most childhood injuries can be prevented! With that in mind, please consider the following-injury prevention tips: Apply sunblock frequently — to prevent sunburn now and skin cancer later in life. Always wear a helmet when riding a bike, skateboard or while on the mountain skiing or snowboarding — head trauma is one of … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher