There is an exciting new program at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital for children and adolescents with complex medical conditions who struggle to properly manage their health and are repeatedly hospitalized. In collaboration with CareOregon and other insurance providers, we have developed NICH, or Novel Interventions in Children’s Healthcare, to provide intensive behavioral health care for young people living with diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, kidney disease and chronic pain. Patients and families connect with our team … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?