The Portland Superheroes Coalition first came to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital through a family’s request to brighten their little girl’s stay — she absolutely loved one of the superheroes. The family was gracious enough to allow the visit to be shared with other patients in the hospital. This event was so well received by patients and their families that we asked the Portland Superheroes to visit patients on a quarterly basis, and they answered with … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another