In health care today, innovation is the newest buzzword. We all strive to find new innovative ways to treat certain diseases, to provide safe health care, to create value in our systems. There are lots of “fits and starts” because not everything always works the way we envision, but when we land on something that does work, it’s like putting that last piece into a puzzle … it feels just right. That’s how I feel … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher