I was asked to be a part of Doernbecher Children’s Hospital’s Amazing Storybook campaign, along with five other illustrators, by the Portland creative agency Sockeye. They developed a children’s picture book concept and language to help tell Doernbecher’s story. It seems like such an obvious fit for a children’s hospital, but you have to acknowledge that there are a million ways of telling a story — with charts and graphs and photographs — and I have total respect … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth