Chances are the next time you bring your child in for a wellness check, your pediatrician will talk to you about cholesterol. While pediatricians have been checking cholesterol in children with a family history of heart problems for many years, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all children be screened for high cholesterol between the ages of 9 and 11 and again between 17 and 21. These recommendations refelect the understanding that too much cholesterol … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs