Nine young ladies, inspired by Phil and Penny Knight’s cancer challenge, raised $400 weaving and selling bracelets to their family, friends and neighbors to help “end cancer as we know it.” The girls presented a check to cancer research Dr. Bill Chang at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Oct. 15. Thank you, Looms for the Cure! At first two of us were making popular bracelets out of colored rubber bands. As the bracelets got more and more popular, two more … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher