I received a copy of a letter recently that reminded me of the lasting positive impact that a life in medicine and surgery can have. I asked the author of the letter and her family if we could share their story, and they generously told us to go ahead. I hope it inspires you as much as it did me. In 1970 my mentor and Doernbecher benefactor, Dr. Mario Campagna, operated on Peggy Baker to … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth