Colin Couch’s Air Force 1 Freestyle design from 2008 is the third shoe to be rereleased by Nike in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle. Colin’s shoes will be available Saturday, Aug. 3, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the country. Visit insider.nike.com for more information. With his signature bow tie and larger-than-life personality, Colin Couch is an unforgettable member of the 2008 Doernbecher Freestyle team. Colin was treated for a … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher