On one warm Thursday I woke up and was so excited. “It is the big day,” exclaimed Zoe. I know you must be wondering. I will tell you all about it. Well one hot summer day, me (Zoe) and my friend Tess decided to raise money for the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. So we started right away. On a Tuesday my Aunt Mary came over and taught us how to make packs of greeting cards. When … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs