Imagine a child with a serious medical condition. Imagine that child and his family waiting for surgery. Preparing to undergo a medical procedure. Passing the time during recovery. Now imagine that child and family reading. Calming their minds. Trading their current reality for something magical. This is the power of a book. Hi, my name is Andrew Herinckx, and I am a Boy Scout with Troop 618 in Beaverton, Ore. As part of a service … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher