How many vehicles pull up to the drop-off with a kindergartner or first-grader sitting in the front seat with only a seat belt? It’s time we do something. Oregon law requires all children younger than 8 sit in a booster seat unless the seat belt fits correctly. That means by law, every single kindergartner and first-grader, and most second-graders, should be using a booster seat. Is this what you see at the drop-off? As you will … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed