How many vehicles pull up to the drop-off with a kindergartner or first-grader sitting in the front seat with only a seat belt? It’s time we do something. Oregon law requires all children younger than 8 sit in a booster seat unless the seat belt fits correctly. That means by law, every single kindergartner and first-grader, and most second-graders, should be using a booster seat. Is this what you see at the drop-off? As you will … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher