Nine young ladies, inspired by Phil and Penny Knight’s cancer challenge, raised $400 weaving and selling bracelets to their family, friends and neighbors to help “end cancer as we know it.” The girls presented a check to cancer research Dr. Bill Chang at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Oct. 15. Thank you, Looms for the Cure! At first two of us were making popular bracelets out of colored rubber bands. As the bracelets got more and more popular, two more … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs