Nine young ladies, inspired by Phil and Penny Knight’s cancer challenge, raised $400 weaving and selling bracelets to their family, friends and neighbors to help “end cancer as we know it.” The girls presented a check to cancer research Dr. Bill Chang at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Oct. 15. Thank you, Looms for the Cure! At first two of us were making popular bracelets out of colored rubber bands. As the bracelets got more and more popular, two more … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher