The Friends of Doernbecher, a volunteer organization dedicated to the long-term support of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, recently awarded four grants totaling $175,000 to support clinical and research projects and programs at OHSU Doernbecher. The following faculty grant recipients were selected from among 21 applicants by Friends of Doernbecher members. Peter Kurre, M.D., received $60,000 to support ongoing research to develop safer methods of bone marrow stem cell gene therapy in children. Stem cell gene transfer could … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?