The Moderator Band, named after a structure in the right ventricle of the heart, formed in spring 1982 when I and a group of fellow first-year medical students/musicians got together to play at the ALL Hill Talent Show on Marquam Hill. We played at the talent show every spring, along with a few All Hill Dances and parties, until graduation in 1985. After graduation came years of residency training and the start of new medical careers … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher