There is an exciting new program at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital for children and adolescents with complex medical conditions who struggle to properly manage their health and are repeatedly hospitalized. In collaboration with CareOregon and other insurance providers, we have developed NICH, or Novel Interventions in Children’s Healthcare, to provide intensive behavioral health care for young people living with diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, kidney disease and chronic pain. Patients and families connect with our team … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective