April 13, 2013, marks the 19th annual OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Memorial Service. It began with a few patient families, along with some hospital staff, casually inquiring if there could be some kind of annual remembrance honoring children and young people who had been treated at the hospital during the previous 12 months, but ultimately could not survive their individual health challenges. Some patients had a long hospital history due to ongoing medical needs and … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth