The Friends of Doernbecher, a volunteer organization dedicated to the long-term support of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, recently awarded four grants totaling $175,000 to support clinical and research projects and programs at OHSU Doernbecher. The following faculty grant recipients were selected from among 21 applicants by Friends of Doernbecher members. Peter Kurre, M.D., received $60,000 to support ongoing research to develop safer methods of bone marrow stem cell gene therapy in children. Stem cell gene transfer could … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs