There is an exciting new program at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital for children and adolescents with complex medical conditions who struggle to properly manage their health and are repeatedly hospitalized. In collaboration with CareOregon and other insurance providers, we have developed NICH, or Novel Interventions in Children’s Healthcare, to provide intensive behavioral health care for young people living with diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, kidney disease and chronic pain. Patients and families connect with our team … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher