What’s the best way to keep my children’s skin safe while enjoying time outdoors this summer? We recommend seeking shade, when practical, during outdoor activities. It’s best to plan trips to the beach or park in the early morning or late afternoon when possible. This avoids exposure to sun during peak UV (ultraviolet) radiation hours, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. When out in the sun, physical covers such as hats, rash guards, umbrellas, sunglasses … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs