As a new parent, you may have difficulty fending off newborn sleep advice from grandparents and friends. On top of advice, there seems to be a dizzying array of infant sleep products on the market. At OHSU Doernbecher, we recommend families adhere to the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines and place babies on their back for every sleep to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Babies who sleep on their stomachs are much … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another