As a new parent, you may have difficulty fending off newborn sleep advice from grandparents and friends. On top of advice, there seems to be a dizzying array of infant sleep products on the market. At OHSU Doernbecher, we recommend families adhere to the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines and place babies on their back for every sleep to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Babies who sleep on their stomachs are much … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher