Just this week, the Image Gently campaign initiated “Back to Basics” on their website as a means to promote radiation protection. This is an exciting initiative to tell you about because there are lots of new resources now available to you, and we are learning too! Not only does the new website help you understand more about radiation dosing, but it provides information for radiologists and for the radiology and CT technologists that examine your child … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher