Autumn Boynton Age: 10 Diagnosis: Bilateral Wilms’ tumors in kidneys & abdomen Shoe: Air Max 90 Watching Autumn and her dad together is like watching two best friends sharing an inside joke – but behind all that frivolity and fun is a story of sacrifice and love. Billy and Autumn were living in Bend when she was diagnosed with kidney cancer in the spring of 2005. When the weekly trips for treatment became too grueling, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher