I have come to the conclusion that there are three types of people in the world: those who love children, those who are petrified of children, and those who are paralyzed by the idea of anything bad happening to children. Pediatricians are, of course, of the first group. (The latter two are the only excuses I hear for not working with children; and that is what they are — excuses.) As pediatricians, we can be … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher