Here at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, we’re very fortunate to partner with organizations and community members who donate their time and money to help us help kids. This is especially evident during the holiday season, when volunteers descend in droves on Doernbecher to decorate units, sing carols and donate stuffed animals (among about a million other great things they do year-round). We want to take a moment to thank the organizations that work to benefit … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher