What is a nurse? Nurses are professionals in the health care field who combine the fine art of caring with scientific skills and knowledge. Allison Franco, R.N., B.S.N., coordinator of the OHSU Doernbecher Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation program, embodies this and much more. Allison is a very skilled and knowledgeable in her role as transplant coordinator. She collaborates with multiple departments and people on a daily basis, including families, patients and outside providers. Her communication skills … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher