What is a nurse? Nurses are professionals in the health care field who combine the fine art of caring with scientific skills and knowledge. Allison Franco, R.N., B.S.N., coordinator of the OHSU Doernbecher Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation program, embodies this and much more. Allison is a very skilled and knowledgeable in her role as transplant coordinator. She collaborates with multiple departments and people on a daily basis, including families, patients and outside providers. Her communication skills … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective