What is a nurse? Nurses are professionals in the health care field who combine the fine art of caring with scientific skills and knowledge. Allison Franco, R.N., B.S.N., coordinator of the OHSU Doernbecher Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation program, embodies this and much more. Allison is a very skilled and knowledgeable in her role as transplant coordinator. She collaborates with multiple departments and people on a daily basis, including families, patients and outside providers. Her communication skills … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?