Meet Jennifer Thornton, Allie Busby and Jen Peckham, three OHSU employees who volunteer as Chemo Pal mentors, a Children’s Cancer Association program that matches adults with kids undergoing cancer treatment. Chemo Pal mentors are easy to spot in Doernbecher’s halls with their purple shirts and oversized duffle bags, which are filled with games and toys. Their visits provide parents with the opportunity to meet one-on-one with physicians or take much-needed breaks from their child’s hospital room. … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth