2 mice Nine years ago, when I started medical school, I told my husband (who was then my boyfriend) that I wanted to train for a marathon. Many of my colleagues in Northwestern’s M.D.-Ph.D. program ran marathons. The kind of people who embark on a really long, intense dual degree program like that tend to push themselves in other areas of life, and do intense, crazy things just to prove they can. My husband thought … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher