In January I was invited to a very special dinner celebration to acknowledge my friend and colleague Dr. Jeff Koh, head of pediatric anesthesiology at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Dr. Koh was being honored as the first holder of the Fred Fax Professorship of Pediatric Anesthesia. This endowed position, a gift from the estate of Alice and Fred Fax, will support the important work of Jeff and his colleagues at Doernbecher now and in perpetuity. At the … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth