A smart and outgoing kid at the center of a large and loving family, Isaac Arzate was a talented young athlete who pitched a no-hitter in baseball and savored an undefeated season in basketball. With his dad, Henry, by his side as a coach, Isaac was a dedicated player with a passion for sports that nothing could dim – not even a heart defect. In January 2012, Isaac suffered a cardiac arrest at basketball practice … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher