The Tom Sargent Children’s Safety Center at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and Safe Kids Worldwide would like to remind families that Thursday, July 31, is National Heatstroke Prevention Day. Together, we can reduce the number of deaths by heatstroke by remembering to ACT: A: Avoid heatstroke-related injury and death by never leaving your child alone in a car, not even for a minute. And be sure to keep your car locked when you’re not in it … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?