Many people are surprised to hear that congenital heart disease is the most common birth defect in the United States and the leading cause of death in the first year of life. Even fewer realize that congenital heart disease is more common than cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and all childhood cancers combined. As I helped my children cut out their “heart-shaped” Valentine’s Day cards last month, I couldn’t help thinking about the difference between our … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs