Wetting the bed is a common problem for children. In fact, 15 percent of 5-year-olds wet the bed. Unfortunately, it is also an issue that we tend not to talk about outside our immediate families – if it is talked about at all. It is important for kids and their families to realize this is a common issue, usually there is not a medical reason, and it usually will stop on its own. First: No … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher