As I watched that beautiful, healthy, happy baby on the computer screen during my TV interview last week, I recalled my first encounter with him back in April. I was paged for a telemedicine consult with Silverton Hospital and informed that a mother was being taken for an emergency cesarean section because the baby was in distress. When I connected to Silverton by way of the OHSU Telemedicine Network, I found the Silverton medical team … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher