Some of you have heard about my conversations with my 17-year old daughter regarding her workplace responsibility of handling cash and closing the facility alone at night. And many of us at O[yes] (Oregon Young Employee Safety Coalition) routinely discuss hazards encountered by young workers, including workplace violence. I’ve got to admit, though, I’ve been a little surprised how often this topic has come up in my conversations with friends and colleagues, most who have … Read More
- Wishing you Good Health and Well-Being
- A CROETweb Flashback
- How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- Lea Forsman on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- renclemente on How you will know if Oregon is bending the health care cost curve?
- Dede Montgomery on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Lorie on Lessons Learned from a Commuting Crash
- Munro Safety Apparel on Partnering for Safety with Young Workers
Follow CROET on twitter
Book drive books circadian system corrections driving safety emotional intelligence formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health and safety training health fair health promotion Health protection hearing industrial hygiene mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center ORhwc O[yes] PRSA Spotlight research safety safety conferences salons seminar seminars Sleep TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality Young Workers young worker safety