Some of you have heard about my conversations with my 17-year old daughter regarding her workplace responsibility of handling cash and closing the facility alone at night. And many of us at O[yes] (Oregon Young Employee Safety Coalition) routinely discuss hazards encountered by young workers, including workplace violence. I’ve got to admit, though, I’ve been a little surprised how often this topic has come up in my conversations with friends and colleagues, most who have … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Dede Montgomery on Can you hear me?
- Wes Carter on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
- Catherine on Can you hear me?
- Todd Peterson on National safety stand down event coming to Portland
- Sota Dental on VA changes policy on Agent Orange-exposed AF Reserve veterans.
Book drive circadian system corrections driving safety FACE formaldehyde GHS GOSH green chemistry hair hair smoothing products health fair health promotion hearing industrial hygiene Interns Let's Get Healthy! mold nail salons neurobehavioral noise occupational health psychology older workers Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center O[yes] research safety salons seminar seminars Sleep summer interns Sun Exposure Sun Prevention TIC Total Worker Health toxiology information center Training transportation video contest wellness workplace fatality young worker Young Workers young worker safety